Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Want Some Cheese with that Whine?

Yesterday was the definition of a Monday. Everything that could go wrong did, and it was the kind of day that makes you cry before 10 am. My computer wouldn't start at work,  my lunch made me sick, I forgot one shoe when I went to the gym, someone bought the shirt I wanted... etc. And all that Monday left me feeling pretty whiney.

1) I go to gym almost every day and sweat like no other, I've doubled my water intake, and I rarely eat more than one meal a day lately (I know, unhealthy), so WHY do I feel like I'm getting fatter and fatter instead of losing weight? I don't even get it. I want to curl up in a corner and cry.


2) Speaking of things that make me want to cry, let's talk about my bank account. I work SO hard doing one of the most stressful jobs out there, and I am making pennies. I can't even afford a place to live off of what I make. Not even the cheapest apartment with the shittiest landlord is in my budget, and I barely have any bills to pay. It's ridiculous.


3) Practically everything I eat makes me sick. I need to make a doctor's appointment, but it's impossible to find time. I stopped eating MSG and it's helped, but I still get sick a lot. I don't know for sure what it is that doesn't get along with my body, but it's making me miserable.


4) Mondays like this really leave me needing a hug, but my boyfriend is ten freaking hours away, and plane tickets cost way more than what I can afford (ie free). It also makes me really grumpy when other people go on vacation every other day. How do you even have that much time off work?


And since I don't want to be a total Debbie Downer, I guess I should mention that not everything in my life sucks:

-I'm going to North Carolina in 1 month and 2 weeks!
-The Bachelorette finally started.
-I joined this really fun swap that Kallie is hosting.
-Next week doesn't have a Monday... thank goodness!


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Awww they always said when it rains it pours! Keep your head up, a 3 day weekend is right around the corner. In the meantime the trashy television that is the bachelorette would bring a smile on anyones face!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't watch the bachelorette, but I'm sure you know Andi is a phi mu...?
    Also, #1, is because you don't eat! Try small healthy snacks, at least.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank god for 3day weekends!

    i'm sorry this just sounds like the most awful day. one time i went to the gym, and forgot both my sneakers in my gym bag. it sucked. and also, my job gives me 3 weeks vacation if it seems like i travel often, its because i have that much time!

    ReplyDelete