Wednesday, May 28, 2014

There's a Boy On My Blog

Have you ever seen those blog posts where girls interview their boyfriends and the boyfriends say really weird things and then blog world laughs at them? Well after being inspired by Jessica's interview, I decided to do one of my own. Surprisingly, Sam cooperated.

This is normal.

ME: Do you want to do this really fun thing where I interview you and write what you say on my blog?
SAM: Uhhh, sure.
Okay! What is the name of my blog?
I don't know.
You don't?
No. I know you blog, but I don't know the name, or what it's about, or what you do or anything.
Oh.
If I knew the name I'd probably read it, and I bet you don't want me to read it.
You're right. Okay, next question. What's the best place to shop for women?
For what?
Anything. Where do women like to shop?
Ummm, Bath and Body Works, Bed Bath and Beyond, and wherever you buy clothes at.
I do like to buy clothes. What's your opinion in Pinterest?
Silly.
What! Silly?
Yeah. It's just never interested me.
Do you even know what it is?
not really.
You're dumb. What's your favorite thing for us to do together?
Well, you probably won't want to write it on your blog...
Ohhhkay, moving on. What's my favorite thing for us to do together?
Cuddle with the cat and watch The Nanny (I don't even watch the Nanny, but he swears I watch it all the time)
What do girls keep in their purse?
You or girls?
Uh... me. (Wait, I thought I was a girl?)
Cellphone, chapstick... that's about it.
That's it? Okay. What's an acceptable amount of money to spend on a makeup item?
Whatever makes you feel pretty, sweetie.
*Asks his roommate what is an acceptable amount to spend on makeup*
ROOMMATE: Twenty Bucks!
Okay, sure. Is there anything else that you think everyone who reads my blog needs to know about you?
I don't know, what do you think they need to know?
How much you love me.
I think I'm gonna reheat my pizza.



post signature

6 comments:

  1. bahahahaha, i love the roommate chiming in on 20 bucks hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha this is great. Sounds like a keeper ya got there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that. I want to try it with my husband!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinterest is sorta silly (it's essentially a make pretend closet).. but very addicting!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha gonna have to steal this for later ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHaha! This is awesome! I may have to use this for my guy! Thanks for the laughs this morning! :)

    ReplyDelete