1) A shower before bed and then crawling into fresh, clean sheets is the best feeling ever.
2) The only thing I miss about college is Einstein Brothers Bagels
3) I finished the book A Million Little Pieces; if you are interested in drug addiction or autobiographies then read it! It's one of the best books I've ever read.
4) If you see American Mary on Netflix, skip it. Weirdest movie ever.
5) I ran into my aunt and great aunt in the Detroit airport; they were on their way back from Japan and we were on the same flight into Erie! It was a really neat and unexpected surprise
6) I can handle screaming babies on an airplane, but constant shushing is likely to push me over the edge. It won't make your baby be quiet, either.
7) I am loving this fall weather in Pennsylvania. I hope fall gets to Charlotte ASAP!
8) If you ever get a chance to go to Nom Nom Burger, do it! It's this weird asian/hamburger fusion restaurant- think a casual version of CowFish- and it was delish! I got the terriyaki chicken sandwich, and they put it on a bun made of rice. I officially want to eat only rice buns! The only problem is you can't really pick it up...
9) Sometimes you'll find the best treasures at sketchy second hand stores, just bring a friend so you don't get murdered. (side note- I can't wait to pick up my new dresser!)
10) My favorite thing about fall is pumpkin flavored EVERYTHING! I know, sooo trendy, but I've always felt that way. I liked pumpkin before it was cool. #hipster
So, how was your weekend?