Ten Things That Made Me Happy Today
1) Skyping with Sam this morning. God I miss that boy. (And I didn't meet my goal from a post last summer >:| )
2) We got to say I love you! Everytime we skype the internet cuts out before we say goodbye, and I haven't heard him say the words "I love you" in almost a month.
3) Cuddling with Carey. Freaking love that cat, I'll be devastated when she leaves :(
4) Making plans with Amber! Absolutely can't wait to see her.
5) Movie time with mom this morning. I love spending one on one time with my mommy <3
6) Painting my nails. They look so cute and barbie-ish. Hehe :)
7) Making dog treats for Taylor. So happy she liked her homemade frosty paws! (In case your hot dog needs a cool summer treat here's the link: http://www.food.com/recipe/tinkers-cuddy-homemade-frosty-paws-24965)
8) Natural Strawberry Popsicles... yummmm. Just strawberrys blended up and poured into popsicle molds.
9) Watching the cats enjoy their lazy sunday. Love those little babies <3
10) Watching Friends before bed! It's been tooooo long.
Well, until tomorrow, blog readers! I promise :)