1. We are WAY better at cuddling than dog people. Seriously, cats are willing to nap for 16-20 hours, and so are we. Oh, the mail man's here? We don't need to get up and bark about it. We'll just keep right on cuddling.
2. We're great at holding conversations (with anyone). Oh, hi kitty. Meow. Did you say you're hungry? Meow. Okay! Seafood Delight or Beef in Gravy? Meow. Beef in Gravy coming right up!
3. We don't have as many responsibilities. Cats poop in a box and won't inhale every piece of food in their dish in 3 seconds flat, so there's no need for a pet sitter if you want to go on a spontaneous weekend trip to the beach. The cat will take care of itself.
4. We understand the importance of meal time, and we can appreciate delicacies. Your dog enjoys food most after Elsa's already passed it through to the litter box. Disgusting.
5. We can appreciate play time just as much as we appreciate nap time. Sleep hard, play hard. That's what they say, right?
6. We're always appreciative of gifts, because we understand that it's the thought that counts.
|Thanks for the cricket, Elsa|
8. We never drink alone, or eat alone, or pee alone. Someone is always watching.
10. Our hearts are actually a couple sizes bigger. Whitney was right on this one, pet owners just have bigger hearts. It's science.
|She loves me back, I swear!|