Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Random Wednesday? Perfect.

Happy Wednesday! I was really at a loss for what to write today, but I knew that I was going to link up with Shanna for Random Wednesday so I thought "Why not just make this post random?" So, that's what your getting today. Total randomness pulled straight from my brain. And don't bother trying to follow along, Smamuel says my thought process is impossible to understand. Ready, Set, Go!


-This picture makes my heart melt into a puddle of happiness.


-Mr. Boyfriend told me a funny joke today. What's the difference between a cat and a comma? Cats have claws at the end of their paws, and a comma is a pause at the end of a clause! I really love grammar jokes.

-Scentsy Warmers are basically the greatest inventions of all time. I'm maybe, kind of, a little afraid of fire. Like, I might not have ever lit a match or lighter in my life. So obviously candles are not my thing. And scentsy is like candles without the fire. BRILLIANT.

-This picture makes me laugh every single time. That Octopus looks so saucy.

-I really hate fans and think they're kind of the stupidest thing ever. They make the most annoying noise I've heard in my life and blow shit everywhere. 

-This is my life philosophy and also possibly the reason I don't have that many friends. 

-This is my other life philosophy, and also the reason I never look acceptable in public

-My computer is about to die, and rather than plug it in I'm just going to end my post. Over and out!

**all pictures are from my Pinterest!






post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love that life is too short quote. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my scentsy too! I keep it on all day!

    ReplyDelete