In honor of, well, Friday I've decided to link up for 5 on Friday to bring you my favorite 5 things from today!
1) The tan I got at the beach today- yes please! It's about time I got a little color :)
2) The tie-dye shirt I made with my cousin & wore today! I'm really kind of in love.
|I tried to get a picture where I was actually wearing it,|
but I spent all day at the beach so I look kind of ugly
3) My gold nail polish finally came in the mail today! Again, kind of in love. It's so shiny and pretty, & the fact that it was free doesn't hurt either!
|Hand model alert!|
4) The Bath & Body Works sale that's been going on forever now. Full-sized Midnight Pomegranate spray for 3.50? Yes please.
5) That Same Love plays on the radio. Seriously, it makes me tear up every. single. time. I feel so lucky to be apart of the change that is happening right now, and I can't wait for this all to just be a part of history. Trust me, there will come a day that
gay marriage is a non-issue, and there's equality for all. And I cannot wait.