8 things that should just get eaten by sharks:
|This gif makes me pee myself.|
2) People who walk side by side down the middle of the damn sidewalk. Hello, I have places to be. Can you move your leisurely stroll to the right a little?
3) Girls who dress like Skankzilla and then wonder why disgusting men try and hit them up. If you tuck your chesticles back into your shirt people will stop talking about them. Just try it, it works.
5) My creeper neighbor who always conveniently has yard work to do when I'm in the backyard tanning. You're the one who put up the eleventy zillion "no trespassing" signs, so keep your eyes in your own yard. (PS. Does this sound hypocritical because of #3? Meep).
6) People who constantly post about how sad/mad/upset they are, but then ignore the comments asking what's going on. If you're going to post 20 depressing statuses a day people are going to wonder what's up, so don't mention it if you don't want to talk about it.
7) Those two cars that drive next to each other on the highway going 5 under the speed limit. Seriously, MOVE. If you're not going fast enough to pass them then you shouldn't be next to them.
8) People who complain that it's too hot when it's 80 degrees, and that it's too cold when it's 70. WHAT DO YOU WANT?!
Sooo what would you throw into shark infested waters?
I definitely would not feed this song to the sharks. Obsessed! :)