In case you were wondering, I'm pretty excited. I love my birthday, it's the best. So anyways, the question that I know is burning in all of your minds is "What should we get you for your birthday?!" Well, I made you a list.
1. A private jet. All of my friends live in different places and it makes me sad. If I had my own plane I could play with all of them whenever I want, and there would be nothing to be sad about.
2. This entire collection from Bath & Body Works. The lotion, the room spray, the candles; I want it all. And if you could get lots of the car scents that would be great. They're my fav.
3. A black Maxi Skirt. I am seriously having the hardest time finding a plain black maxi skirt with no slit up the side, and that isn't sheer. So, if you could just find me one that would be great.
4. A whole bunch of cute salt & pepper shakers. I do collect them, you know.
5. These adorable wine glasses from Whitney's Etsy shop. A little birdie told me that she's offering 20% off right now, too. But you'll have to head over to her blog to find out about that! :)
6. This necklace. Don't worry, I'm sure my boyfriend won't find it creepy at all if you show up at his house and ask for a mold of his fingerprint and his cat's paw.
7. A billion dollar gift card to Etsy, since we're on the subject. I just want to buy, oh, everything on the site.
8. A hamburger bed. I'm pretty sure this is self explanatory.
9. A case of Pink Moscato. Hey, I'll even share with you!
10. A kitten. Sam already said no to this one. Jerk.