Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Sorry About the Cobwebs

Omg guys, how do I always manage to do this? Like, why haven't I blogged in a week? I swear it's not because I don't love you guys, I'm just really bad at blogging.


And guess what? I didn't even come here to write a really awe inspiring blog post to make up for my absence. Nope, I just came here to let you know that I wasn't going to blog. Again. In all honesty, I have a lot weighing on my heart and mind at the moment and blogging doesn't feel like what I want to do today (or yesterday or most of last week). None of it is anything major or anything that you would have any interest in reading about, but it's just enough to make me neglect my blog some more. I'll try my very best to make it over here tomorrow, though, promise.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment