Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Two Truths and a Lie

In honor of April Fool's Day (one day late; you can thank scheduled posts for that) I've decided to bring the game Two Truths and a Lie to my blog. You may have heard of this game before; I've played it many times as a dreaded ice breaker on the first day of classes or for job trainings (but don't worry, it's way more fun in blog form). If you haven't heard of it, it's pretty simple. I'm going to tell you three things about myself, but only two of them will be true. It's up to you to determine which one is not. Think I can fool ya?!

I own close to 20 different body sprays. Most of them are from Bath and Body Works, of course. I know that most people like to have a signature scent, but I prefer to match my smell to my outfit.


I went to make-up school. When I was a little younger I was really interested in make-up and loved trying new things with it. One summer during college I found a make-up course that was being offered through a big beauty school so I took it! Even though I barely do my make-up these days it was a really cool experience!


I love to whitewater kayak. In college I used to kayak all the time, and even took a few kayaking courses. I love the rush and excitement, and I don't even mind when my boat tips. I've kayaked in the lake, too, but it's not nearly as fun :)



So which one do you think is the lie? I'll let you know in tomorrow's post!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. I think the kayaking is a lie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to say body spray is the lie..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll go ahead and call the makeup school a lie. If the kayaking one is true, PLEASE teach me how to not be terrified of the kayak tipping over?! Because I really want to try kayaking but that fear has kept me on dry land :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think make-up school is a lie!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to go with body spray one. Now I'm dying to know, haha.
    Kallie - But First Coffee

    ReplyDelete