Friday, June 21, 2013

The First Day of the Rest of This Blog's Life

I'm starting a blog! Okay, I already have a blog. But I'm going to really try and write on it! I'm gonna participate in link ups, and interact with other bloggers, and be funny and interesting (well, that part comes naturally). I'm gonna write about my life, teach you some fun diy's, and share my love of glitter and pink wine with you. Oh, and you should probably know right now that my kitten obsession is comparable to the puppy obsession of Two Thirds Hazel... you've been warned.



I'm also thinking a new layout & a new "About Me" is definitely in order! So, you have that to look forward to.



And lastly, I've been considering a name change? But I don't know... I kind of like my name! I want something shorter and more memorable like Basically Bre, how cute is that name?! But Cats, Cuddling, and Carrot Cake is so perfectly me. Read where that name came from in my First 1st blog post (but keep in mind it's about 2 years old). So what do you guys think- should I change my name? Got any brilliant ideas? Let me know!

Oh, and I'm linking up with Whitney for #backthatazzup Friday! CELEBRATE NEW BLOGS, C'MON!

Celebrate Good times by Kool & The Gang on Grooveshark







7 comments:

  1. SO cute! I like the name and if it explains you then keep it! It's YOUR blog! Thanks for the shout out dear, can't wait to get you know you more through your blog!
    xo
    -Bre

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for blogging!!! i like you blog post name! I think it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute blog! I am glad you are starting it back up.
    Thank you for your comment over on my blog, sorry I offended you about the Lumineers :)
    I can't wait to get to know you and your blog better!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I think I can forgive you ;) Thank you for your sweet comment!

      Delete
  4. It's such fun name! Yay welcome back to blogging way, can't wait to read your new entries!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I love how you referenced my puppy obsession! And I love the background of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thank ya! Your puppy obsession makes my day!

      Delete