Monday, November 5, 2012

Influenster Relaunch!

So, I have posted on here about influentser, but just as a refresher it's a website where you can  then you complete tasks and take surveys about things that interest you, and they'll send you a FREE box of awesome stuff for you to try and review on their website! It's really neat.  I've gotten one box so far, the beauty voxbox, and it had so much neat stuff in it! I still use the makeup and my spray from b&bw!

Well, as the title hinted, influenster has done a RELAUNCH of their site! They've added new and exciting features and more opportunities to get boxes. Unfortunately I have had a ton of time to look around, but so far I am pretty excited!

They have new "expert" badges and you can only do five... I'm not sure how I feel about this; I want to do them all! But they have a wine one... Does this mean I'll get booze in the mail? Yes please! (just kiddingggg) They also amped up all the old badges, so the things I've already done- like the one for cat owners- I can continue working on! I love that; everyone knows I can talk about my cats all day long :)

What I like most about this is that there is so much to do!  Before, I stopped using my influenster account because I felt like I had done pretty much everything I could do but wait and hope. Same for my mom; she did SO much and never even got a box! Now there is so much you can do I can't imagine ever getting bored on influenster. Plus it gives me more reasons to update my blog! You know I neglect it sometimes ;)

I don't like everything about the new site... I don't really like the exclusivity of it. A lot of people do, but had it been exclusive before i never would have joined! Also, they claim that we'll now get more boxes, and it will be easier, but I just don't think so. I think with more people joining it will be even harder to get a box. But we'll see!

I do really like the new scoring system, and I like that there is more to do. I like the new badges, the more involved activities, and the expanded badges.

Overall, I think this was a great change. I can't wait to explore more!

The last thing I have to say is... Join now! It's a ton of fun and it's FREE :) My favorites.
& I love their logo ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment