Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The Best Frosting Recipe Ever of All Time

Well, I think that title pretty much sums it up! But really guys, this recipe is the shizzMy boyfriend's mom gave it to me (though I don't know its origins), and it is literally the best frosting recipe ever of all time.  I love it plain, but if you're a chocolate person you can also make the choco version and I'd still willingly lick it off the floor eat it.


With the fourth of July coming up I've been thinking about this recipe because cupcakes are my go-to for cookouts, so of course I just had to share it with you!  I wish I could share a cupcake recipe with you, too, but all my baking comes from a box.Whoops!



Best Frosting Ever

3 oz packages of Cream Cheese
2 tbsp evaporated milk
1 tsp  vanilla extract
dash of salt
1 16 oz package confectioners sugar

In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and milk at medium speed, just until smooth
Gradually beat in vanilla, salt, and sugar until blended

Is Chocolate more your style? Just add in 1/4 c cocoa powder

Frosts 2 dozen cupcakes. I also recommend eating straight from the bowl.








4 comments: