Friday, June 28, 2013

My Love Affair with Pink Moscato

Pink Moscato & I first officially met on New Year's Eve of 2011, and it was love at first sip. I'd had my eye on him for a while, but I wanted to wait for a special occasion to make my move; New Year's Eve was the perfect night. Boyfriend & I were hosting a pretty kick-ass roof party in downtown Charlotte and we'd bought some plain-jane champagne for everyone, but I knew that we had to invite Pink Moscato Champagne, too- he was the only one I wanted to kiss cheers with when the clock struck 12. I partied with bud light all evening long, but he knew I was really thinking about Pink Moscato. Finally it was midnight and I went for it; I had my first glass of Pink Moscato! And then I had another. And another. And 15 minutes later I had consumed an entire bottle by myself.  Damn those tiny plastic party glasses! You don't even realize how much you're tossing back. I ended the night by throwing up 6 times. Classy.



I knew it was real love the next day because, even through my raging hangover (first one ever, might I add), I wasn't mad at Pink Moscato. There was a point where I muttered the phrase "I'm never drinking again," but I immediately realized that was absurd. Me & Pink Moscato were going to be together forever.

Ever since that day, Pink Moscato and I have been seeing each other on a regular basis. He still leaves me with hangovers sometimes, but I always forgive him. I know he doesn't mean it, and he's just so sweet.  My friend Alex & I like to invite him and at least three of his friends over for all of our girls nights. Bud Light usually tags along, too- we're still seeing each other on the side.

Even though there's been rough times between Pink Moscato and myself, we know that true love can last through anything :)


And now that you read the creepiest alcohol love story of all time, check out what I found on Sutter Home's website! Have I ever mentioned that I collect salt & pepper shakers? Excuse me while I go craft these immediately...



1 comment:

  1. Hi! Just stumbled across your blog! Too cute. I love myself some Moscato as well. Can you say delicious!!?

    new follower :)
    Kallie, But First Coffee Blog OR But First Coffee on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete