It's been awhile since I told you about myself, so today seemed like a perfect day to make a little list about me.
1) I have a glitter obsession. I really just want everything I own to be covered in glitter. That's acceptable, right?
2) I tend to eat too much, even when I know I'm full. If there's food in front of me I'll probably eat it. Don't even ask me how I'm not enormously fat.
3) I love football, but you will never catch me wearing a jersey. I would much rather sport my Pittsburgh logo in the form of a sequin covered Victoria's Secret tee. #sorrynotsorry
4) I can't fall asleep without the tv on (Well, usually Netflix on my kindle). It is such a bad habit, but I tried for a whole week to stop before I started my new job, and I ended up laying awake until 1 or 2 in the morning! With Netflix I'm out in under 15 minutes.
5) Speaking of 1 or 2 in the morning, I'm sure that doesn't sound late to some of you night owls, but this old lady goes to bed at promptly 9 o' clock. If I'm feeling a little crazy I might stay up until 10.
6) I am an alumna of Phi Mu Fraternity, and I love meeting other sisters! I don't talk about it on here a whole lot, but I did write one post, and I'm so happy I've met a few Phi Mu's through my blog, like Alex and Erin :)
8) Otters are my favorite animal. Seriously, is there anything cuter?
9) I am painfully shy, and that's probably why I suck at making friends. I never know what to say to people I don't know very well, and usually just do a lot of awkward laughing.
10) This fall I've been obsessing over the color burgundy. I've never even liked it before, but now I can't get enough!