Oh hey, Amanda here with my weekend update! In my last post I told you about my weekend to-do list, and I promised to let you know how it went on Monday; well I’m only a week late! Before I moved into my apartment I was told that there would be internet, however that’s not the case. And on top of that, there’s some kind of issue with the line outside so I can’t even get internet set up. Don’t even get me started on how irritated I am. BUT, at least I had lots of time to work on my to-do list.
1) Get my bookcase set up: Check! It looks so cute, now I just need to get the rest of my books out of storage so I can fill the book shelf portion.
Of course I forget to take a picture. Sorry :(
2) Take a trip to Walmart: Double check! I went on Saturday with my mom, and then again on Sunday to pick up everything I forgot the first time :)
3) Order gifts on Etsy: This was a big fat negative, due to the no internet thing. During the week I went over to my Aunt and Uncle’s to use their internet, though, and they are on their way!
|How cute are these magnets?|
4) Read: I didn’t do much of this over the weekend, but with my lack of internet I’ve had a bit of time to do it during the week. Slowly but surely I am working my way through my book :)
5) Write a letter to my uncle: Ummm… so I still haven’t done this. Seriously, worst niece ever. SIGH.
Did you complete your weekend to-do list?