Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I'm Thankful

Thanksgiving. That's tomorrow, right? I always try to remember the things that I am thankful for, but this season just brings it out in us. Last year, Sam and I started on Nov. 1st and wrote down one thing a day that we were thankful for about each other, and then exchanged lists on Thanksgiving day. This year, I didn't manage to do anything that cute, but I did jot down a little list just for you guys :) 


For my job. Even though it’s a little boring right now, I couldn’t be more thankful for the opportunity to do what I love!

That I get to spend Thanksgiving with my family for the first time in many years



For my wonderful boyfriend who can make me feel loved even from 800 miles away!

That I recently rediscovered shrinky dinks! They’ve provided a lot of entertainment to me lately.

That I get to have a kitty of my very own! I cannot wait until I find the perfect companion :)



For Michelina’s Lean Gormet microwavable meals. They’re like Lean Cuisine’s, but a third of the price. Yes please!

For my warm cozy bed at the end of a long day

For my mother, who comes to visit me practically every weekend



For all things sparkly; how can glitter not put you in a good mood?


For casual Friday at work, because it is way too hard to pull on a pair of dress pants after a whole week of work


What are you thankful for this season?




  1. post signature

3 comments:

  1. I seriously eat like once of those Michelina's meals a day. So much cheaper!

    Happy Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post! I am very thankful for my friends and family, I don't know what I would do without them!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shrinky Dink sounds SO familiar but I can't picture it... help an ol' bitch out!

    ReplyDelete