Monday, June 20, 2011

The Hangover

So today, I am experiencing my first real hangover. I want to die.Normally I don't drink liquor because I know it doesn't agree with me in the morning, but last night I did, and I drank a pretty good amount. Boy am I paying for it now, Ughhh. I am curled up under my covers watching cheesy movies, chugging water, and eating french fries, and that is all I want to do all day. Well, until my spinning class later. Yuck.

Also, I've never been one to drunk text, but lately I've been embracing the art form. I should probably stop. Haha :) This is the text I sent to my boyfriend last night:

"SUNDAY NIGHT DRUNK LOVE YOU AND 
MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH. POWER RANGERS. 
NATE AND CARSON. Dustin friend's now! Party cat. 
I love YOU so MUCH! Sam."

Uhh, embarrassing. And that Sam was not a signature. It was his name, as in "I love you, Sam." Yikes. Haha. Fortunately I never drunk dial anyone I shouldn't, usually just my sorority sisters, or this time my boyfriend. I sure am good at embarrassing myself, though! lol. I'm always smart when I drink, so no big deal :)

Anyways, I'm gonna go nurse this hangover some more. Love, Anonymous :D


No comments:

Post a Comment